What kind of jewellery?
Answer to this question will largely determine what kind of jewellery photography service you would need.
The case studies presented here will give you an idea of how I approach jewellery photography and what kind of photographs you could expect. You’ll find examples of:
- affordable craft style accessory pieces
- affordable costume jewellery
- fashion Stirling silver pieces
- fine jewellery made with precious metals and rare gem stones
- art deco jewellery made with precious metals and rare gem stones.
How much does it cost?
The cost of jewellery photography will hugely vary depending on what types of jewellery products you have.
Broadly speaking, non-reflective accessories made with everyday materials are going to be easier and simpler to photograph than reflective metal (silver, gold or platinum) pieces with gem stones.
Contact me with a brief description of your jewellery products so that I could provide you with a cost estimate.